Here’s What Happens If You Touch Your Car Battery
- Published on: Monday, November 4, 2019
Here’s What Happens If You Touch Your Car Battery, DIY life hack and car repair with Scotty Kilmer. Car gadgets, accessories, and tools that make your life easier. How to check a car's electric system easy and safely with this new device. How to find short in car. How to fix a car. Car electrical system explained. Car repair tool review. Car advice. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 52 years.
⬇️ Things used in this video:
1. Autool Electrical Tester: https://amzn.to/2pHvoKt
2. Small Fuse Buddy: https://amzn.to/2NgwtSy
3. Big Fuse Buddy: https://amzn.to/2CfgoGg
4. Volt Meter: https://amzn.to/2PIaHZD
5. Common Sense
Mechanic Monday Official Rules:
1. The Mechanic Monday Giveaway will begin November 4th at 9 am CST and run for six days, ending on November 10th at 9 am CST.
2. There will be one winner of a Electrical tester valued at $60.
3. To enter, simply leave one non-offensive comment in the video below.
4. Only one comment per entrant is allowed and more than one comment will not increase your odds of winning.
5. Must be 18 years or old at the time of entering this giveaway OR have your parents’ permission.
6. This giveaway is open worldwide.
7. Any offensive, obscene, or lewd comments will be ineligible to win the giveaway.
8. The odds of winning are based on how many people enter the giveaway.
9. The winner will be chosen at random.
10. The winner will receive a reply to their originally posted comment in the video and will also be announced in a newly posted comment by Scotty around Sunday 9 am CST. The winner will be required to respond to Scotty’s comment within 24 hours or their win will become void and a new winner will be chosen at random.
11. The winner will be required to give Scotty their full name and mailing address to receive the prize.
12. Entrants that use computers, programs, or any other means of cheating by adding additional comments through more than one account, will be ineligible to win the giveaway.
13. Standard mailing time from the win date and the date received, will depend on the winner’s geographic location.
14. This giveaway complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations, including U.S. sanctions.
15. Entrants that do not comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines will be disqualified: https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
16. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with YouTube. Entrants are required to release YouTube from any and all liability related to this giveaway.
17. Privacy notice: any and all personal data collected from the entrants and winner will only be used to announce the giveaway winner. The winner’s full name and address will only be used to mail the giveaway prize to the winner and nothing else. If you do not agree to these terms, then do not enter the giveaway.
⬇️Scotty’s Top DIY Tools:
1. Bluetooth Scan Tool: http://amzn.to/2nfvmaD
2. Mid-Grade Scan Tool: https://amzn.to/33dKI0k
3. My Fancy (Originally $5,000) Professional Scan Tool: https://amzn.to/31khBXC
4. Cheap Scan Tool: https://amzn.to/2D8Tvae
5. Basic Mechanic Tool Set: https://amzn.to/2tEr6Ce
6. Professional Socket Set: http://amzn.to/2Bzmccg
7. Ratcheting Wrench Set: https://amzn.to/2BQjj8A
8. No Charging Required Car Jump Starter: https://amzn.to/2CthnUU
9. Battery Pack Car Jump Starter: http://amzn.to/2nrc6qR
🛠Check out the tools I use and highly recommend ► https://goo.gl/rwYt2y
🔥Scotty Shirts and Merch ► https://goo.gl/pTAeca
Subscribe and hit the notification bell! ► https://goo.gl/CFismN
Scotty on Social:
Facebook ► fb.com/scottymechanic/
Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/scotty_the_mechanic/
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/Scottymechanic?lang=en
This is the people's automotive channel! The most honest and funniest car channel on YouTube. Never any sponsored content, just the truth about everything! Learn how to fix your car and how it works. Get a chance to show off your own car on Sundays. Or show off your own car mod on Wednesdays. Tool giveaways every Monday to help you with your own car projects. We have a new video every day! I've been an auto mechanic for the past 50 years and I'm here to share my knowledge with you.
►Here's our weekly video schedule:
Monday: Tool giveaway
Tuesday: Auto repair video
Wednesday: Viewers car mod show off
Thursday: Viewer Car Question Video AND Live Car Q&A
Friday: Auto repair video
Saturday: Second Live Car Q&A
Sunday: Viewers car show off
►Second Daily Upload Every Afternoon of Live Car Q&A videos as well!
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.